Friday, August 8, 2008

Twilight


Well my experience reading the twilight books was pretty much amazing! I absolutely loved the first book, but the second i got slightly bored with because of the whole Jacob part. I really just do not like Jacob. The third book was amazing and so was the fourth. Although throughout the fourth book i got a little bored, don't get me wrong I had an intense feeling the entire time of reading the book, but again when it was from Jacob's perspective I was upset. I guess I just do not like him. Well I don't want to ruin the book for anyone who is going to read it so i guess I just will end this! If you haven't read the books you must get on that! They're amazing! 

3 comments:

jenny said...

I started to Read Twilight! How long did it take you to read the last one!

Stephanie said...

I just finished Breaking Dawn - LOVED it!!!! I agree with you, Jacob wasn't my favorite person throughout the series.

Blake said...

Thanks for leaving a comment so I can link to your blog and keep tabs on you and how your doing. I love your background.