Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Week of School

This past week was my first week of my third semester down at Snow College! It was so much fun! I love all of my classes, professors, new friends, new apartment, and new roommates! I also loved catching up with all of my old friends from last year, although the majority of them either graduated and are on to big and better things or they left for their missions. The classes I am taking are Anthropology, Masterpieces of British Literature, Circuit Training (I've got to get some exercise), Psychology, and Spanish! I am so excited for all of my classes. I am taking 14 credits. I was taking 17, but I am dropping my art class because it is 6 hours a week and I would only get 3 credits for it. So it is not worth it to me. So the friends I've caught up with are Bradyn, Luke, and Danny. They were and are such good friends! Well on Thursday night elna and i went swimming and hot tubbing with some friends. We met these three guys that call themselves bean dip, bur, and jeezy. The initiated us into their little club called satte (can't remember the full name). Elna's club name is Precious, mine is Plush. The tried to call me gem or diamond, but I thought that was to crazy! Oh so on Friday night Elna, Luke, Bradyn, Danny, and I went to this stomp in Manti at Liberty hall. I guess they were trying to make it into a night club, but considering it was their first time and only like 50 people showed, it probably failed. Anyhow, we had so much fun! We were the only ones dancing for the majority of the time, although it was still so so so much fun! Well that is my first week at shcool, and now it is Sunday and I'm back in Sandy for Brayden Wards and Jake Finnerty's farewells! I'm sad but proud. Also I will have to post some pictures soon! 
That's it for now!!
xoxox
peace 

1 comment:

Kelsey Jumper said...

sounds like you are having fun! we miss you down here your house is not the same without you! It was so fun when you got to come down last week end! I have to come see you next time you come down! Miss you!!!