Tuesday, August 12, 2008

list of things you might want to know

1. My name is Jesseka Kayla Verdine.
2. I am 19 years old..almost 20!!
3. I go to Snow College in Ephraim, Utah.
4. I love to dance.
5. Dancing through all the traffic lights with the music as loud as it will go with my friends is a favorite pastime. 
6. I Love to goof off. 
7. My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
8. My favorite band is Jimmy Eat World. No question.
9. My favorite meal is spaghetti. 
10. I love movies.
11. I love music. 
12. I have blue eyes.
13. I have blonde hair.
14. I have freckles, and I love them.
15. I love comfortable shoes.
16. I'm not a fan of wearing dresses and skirts, but I do on occasion if they are comfortable, and of course on Sunday.
17. I love swimming.

...and that's all i can think of for now. 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Jess, I tagged you on my blog.

Post on your blog your answers to the same questions I answered on my blog.

Does that make sense?!