Tuesday, March 3, 2009

yo yo yo

Hey, so it's been a long time since I've written here, I guess I"m not much of a blogger! Anyway updates on my life:
1. I am living back at home in Sandy, Utah. I hope to move out as soon as I can.
2. I work full time at Convergys (an inbound phone center for Direct TV) in Orem, Utah.
3. I'm single, but liking many boys!
4. I hang out with my family and friends.
5. I miss school.
6. I'm the young single adult female rep for my home ward.

That is about it for my life as of right now, but I love it and I'm having so much fun!

1 comment:

Kelsey Jumper said...

when i was on my way to school today i looked over and you were driving the car next to me haha i tried to say hi but you were to far away! haha it reminded me how much i miss you! I have to come see you some time!